About CIRCADIAN ZircLight?
CIRCADIAN ZircLight is leading evidence-based circadian lighting company in the world. Founded by a former Harvard Medical School professor who discovered the biological clock in the human brain, CIRCADIAN ZircLight was created to solve a problem: what lights should we be using to prevent circadian disruption and optimize human performance and health? Some key highlights from CIRCADIAN ZircLight’s journey to create the optimal light:
- Awarded an NIH grant to identify the how light impacts circadian rhythms, health and performance in real-world conditions;
- Published peer-reviewed circadian lighting research in the Journal of Biological Rhythms identifying the precise wavelengths of light that entrain and disrupt our circadian rhythms;
- Developed and patented the first spectrally engineered Night LED (NightSafe™ LED) that is UL Verified to emit less than 2% blue light at night to prevent circadian disruption;
- Spectrally engineered the optimal Day LED (DaySync™) to optimize human well-being and performance and entrain our circadian rhythms by peaking at 475nm
- Conducted case studies at Fortune 500 clients in real-world operating conditions
- To date our lights have been installed in some of the largest companies in the world with resounding success!
Electric light enabled us to conquer the night, but it has come at a significant cost to human health. Over the past 20 years, excess blue-rich light exposure at night, and too little light during the day, has been linked to dozens of serious health disorders caused by circadian rhythm disruption, including sleep disorders, depression, obesity, diabetes, cardiovascular disease and several hormone sensitive cancers including breast and prostate cancer.
By Martin Moore-Ede, M.D., Ph.D.
Electric light enabled us to conquer the night, but it has come at a significant cost to human health. Over the past 20 years, light exposure at night, and too
Proponent of general lighting with different blue-region SPD for day and night use says that the circadian-active blue region of the visual spectrum is narrower than prior research has found.
STONEHAM, MA June 16, 2020 - Scientists at the Circadian Light Research Center have identified the narrow band of blue light that synchronizes our circadian rhythms during the day and disrupts them at night. The study, which has major implications for how lights will be engineered to optimize human health, was published online in the Journal of Biological Rhythms on June 16th.
Hyatt Regency Mission Bay, San Diego, CA
Extraordinary Opportunity to Sell
Are you ready to help drive one of the greatest sales growth opportunities in industrial and commercial lighting? Do you know how to sell health and well-being? Do you thrive in a fast-pace, start-up environment?
Groundbreaking Healthy Lighting Technology
CIRCADIAN ZircLight has invented and patented a novel LED lighting technology that has already been tested and installed in multiple Fortune 500 companies. And in 2020 we have just launched a strategic partnership with Acuity Brands, the leading commercial lighting company in North America (Press Release).
We’re expanding and need talented sales professionals with proven track record to help bring our revolutionary technology to the world and grow the business. This is a ground floor opportunity for driven salespeople with an entrepreneurial drive looking to improve human health and well-being.
The human-centric lighting specialist has parted ways with Plessey to find a more efficient violet chip.
Human-centric lighting specialist Circadian Light has improved the efficiency and output of its biologically-geared LED light engine, and has licensed the new hardware to Acuity Brands in the first of what Circadian hopes is other similar deals.